The June 2012 Architect Board Exam Room Assignments are now available online, as published by Professional Regulation Commission.
This licensure exam for architects will be administered on June 8 and 10, 2012 in Manuel L Quezon University in Quiapo and La Consolacion College in Mendiola, Manila.
Instructions to examinees:
1. Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
2. Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, metered-stamped window mailing envelope, long brown and long plastic envelopes.
3. CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
4. Wear the prescribed dress code.
5. Use same name in all examination forms. If there is any error in spelling, school, application number or date of birth, please report it to application division before the exam or request room watchers to correct it on the day of examination.
Please share this June 2012 Architect Board Exam Room Assignments and instructions to all takers.
The following are the Architect Board Exam room assignments: